You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Blasterball 3 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Blasterball 3 from your systemWildTangent
. Open here
where you can get more info on WildTangent. Please open http://support.wildgames.com
if you want to read more on Blasterball 3 on WildTangent's page. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Gateway Games\Blasterball 3 directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. Blasterball 3's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Gateway Games\Blasterball 3\Uninstall.exe. Blasterball 3's primary file takes about 3.50 MB (3670016 bytes) and its name is BlasterBall3.exe.
Blasterball 3 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 7.90 MB (8283044
bytes) on disk:
- BlasterBall3-WT.exe (4.13 MB)
- BlasterBall3.exe (3.50 MB)
- BlasterBall3_LevelHandler.exe (144.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (135.17 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 017716
of Blasterball 3. You can find below info on other application versions of Blasterball 3:
...click to view all...
Blasterball 3 is an application released by WildTangent. Some computer users decide to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Blasterball 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Blasterball 3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Blasterball 3 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Blasterball 3". If it is installed on your PC the Blasterball 3 program will be found very quickly. When you click Blasterball 3 in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Blasterball 3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Blasterball 3:
- The publisher is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Gateway Games\Blasterball 3\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Blasterball 3.
8. After removing Blasterball 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Blasterball 3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Blasterball 3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Blasterball 3 by WildTangent from your PC, we are not saying that Blasterball 3 by WildTangent is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Blasterball 3 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-16 16:48:12.373