This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall BlackTop 1.0 for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall BlackTop 1.0 from your PCSound Doctrine Ministries
. You can find out more on Sound Doctrine Ministries or check for application updates here
. More data about the program BlackTop 1.0 can be seen at http://www.sdsoftware.org
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\BlackTop folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. BlackTop 1.0's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\BlackTop\uninst.exe. BlackTop.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 324.50 KB (332288 bytes) on disk.
BlackTop 1.0 contains of the executables below. They occupy 386.99 KB (396280
bytes) on disk.
- BlackTop.exe (324.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (62.49 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of BlackTop 1.0.
BlackTop 1.0 is a program marketed by the software company Sound Doctrine Ministries. Frequently, people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to erase BlackTop 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase BlackTop 1.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find BlackTop 1.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "BlackTop 1.0". If it is installed on your PC the BlackTop 1.0 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click BlackTop 1.0 in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about BlackTop 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BlackTop 1.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.sdsoftware.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\BlackTop\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove BlackTop 1.0.
8. After removing BlackTop 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong BlackTop 1.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing BlackTop 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall BlackTop 1.0 by Sound Doctrine Ministries from your computer, we are not saying that BlackTop 1.0 by Sound Doctrine Ministries is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall BlackTop 1.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 04:28:17.827