You can find on this page details on how to uninstall BlackBerry Link for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall BlackBerry Link from your PCResearch In Motion Ltd.
. Further information on Research In Motion Ltd. can be seen here
. More details about BlackBerry Link can be found at http://www.blackberry.com/BlackBerryLink
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\Research In Motion\BlackBerry Link folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling BlackBerry Link is C:\Program Files\Research In Motion\BlackBerry Link\InstallerUtils\InstallerUtils.exe /UninstallDesktop. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. BlackBerryLink.exe is the BlackBerry Link's main executable file and it takes close to 3.61 MB (3781136 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of BlackBerry Link. They occupy about 7.28 MB (7630976
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BlackBerryLink.AutoUpdate.exe (907.52 KB)
- BlackBerryLink.exe (3.61 MB)
- BlackBerryLink.Helper.exe (759.52 KB)
- PIMImporterProxy32.exe (511.52 KB)
- PIMImporterProxy64.exe (641.02 KB)
- Rim.Desktop.DiagnosticsReport.exe (434.52 KB)
- InstallerUtils.exe (413.52 KB)
- BlackBerryLink.Thumbnail.exe (92.02 KB)
The current web page applies to BlackBerry Link version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find here a few links to other BlackBerry Link versions:
...click to view all...
BlackBerry Link is a program released by the software company Research In Motion Ltd.. Some computer users try to remove it. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to remove BlackBerry Link is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall BlackBerry Link from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find BlackBerry Link or simply activate the Search feature and type in "BlackBerry Link". If it exists on your system the BlackBerry Link program will be found very quickly. After you click BlackBerry Link in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about BlackBerry Link, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BlackBerry Link:
- The software company is: http://www.blackberry.com/BlackBerryLink
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Research In Motion\BlackBerry Link\InstallerUtils\InstallerUtils.exe /UninstallDesktop
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove BlackBerry Link.
8. After uninstalling BlackBerry Link, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of BlackBerry Link that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BlackBerry Link using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall BlackBerry Link by Research In Motion Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that BlackBerry Link by Research In Motion Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall BlackBerry Link supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-02 13:15:43.500