BlackBerry Link is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall BlackBerry Link from your PCBlackBerry Ltd.
. More information about BlackBerry Ltd. can be read here
. More info about the software BlackBerry Link can be found at http://www.blackberry.com/BlackBerryLink
. BlackBerry Link is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Research In Motion\BlackBerry Link directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. BlackBerry Link's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Research In Motion\BlackBerry Link\InstallerUtils\InstallerUtils.exe /UninstallDesktop. BlackBerryLink.exe is the BlackBerry Link's primary executable file and it takes close to 1.39 MB (1462520 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in BlackBerry Link. They take 3.94 MB (4127696
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BlackBerryLink.AutoUpdate.exe (906.24 KB)
- BlackBerryLink.exe (1.39 MB)
- BlackBerryLink.Helper.exe (758.24 KB)
- Rim.Desktop.DiagnosticsReport.exe (435.24 KB)
- InstallerUtils.exe (412.24 KB)
- BlackBerryLink.Thumbnail.exe (90.74 KB)
The current web page applies to BlackBerry Link version 220.127.116.11
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of BlackBerry Link:
When planning to uninstall BlackBerry Link you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall BlackBerry Link:
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\WZSE1.TMP\BlackBerry Link.msi
BlackBerry Link is a program released by BlackBerry Ltd.. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some skill related to PCs. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall BlackBerry Link is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase BlackBerry Link from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate BlackBerry Link or simply activate the Search feature and type in "BlackBerry Link". The BlackBerry Link app will be found automatically. When you select BlackBerry Link in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding BlackBerry Link, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BlackBerry Link:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.blackberry.com/BlackBerryLink
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Research In Motion\BlackBerry Link\InstallerUtils\InstallerUtils.exe /UninstallDesktop
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall BlackBerry Link.
8. After uninstalling BlackBerry Link, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of BlackBerry Link which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling BlackBerry Link using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove BlackBerry Link by BlackBerry Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that BlackBerry Link by BlackBerry Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove BlackBerry Link supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 06:06:45.127