This info is about BlackBerry Link for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall BlackBerry Link from your PCBlackBerry Ltd.
. Open here
for more details on BlackBerry Ltd.. Please follow http://www.blackberry.com/BlackBerryLink
if you want to read more on BlackBerry Link on BlackBerry Ltd.'s website. Usually the BlackBerry Link program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Research In Motion\BlackBerry Link directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove BlackBerry Link by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Research In Motion\BlackBerry Link\InstallerUtils\InstallerUtils.exe /UninstallDesktop. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named BlackBerryLink.exe and its approximative size is 1.38 MB (1442832 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with BlackBerry Link. They take about 3.92 MB (4114016
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BlackBerryLink.AutoUpdate.exe (907.52 KB)
- BlackBerryLink.exe (1.38 MB)
- BlackBerryLink.Helper.exe (759.52 KB)
- Rim.Desktop.DiagnosticsReport.exe (436.02 KB)
- InstallerUtils.exe (413.52 KB)
- BlackBerryLink.Thumbnail.exe (92.02 KB)
This info is about BlackBerry Link version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find below info on other application versions of BlackBerry Link:
Numerous files, folders and Windows registry data will not be deleted when you want to remove BlackBerry Link from your computer.Registry keys:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Installer\Assemblies\E:|Program Files|Research In Motion|BlackBerry Link|MSOE.Interactions.dll
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Installer\Assemblies\E:|Program Files|Research In Motion|BlackBerry Link|MSOl.Interactions.dll
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Installer\Assemblies\E:|Program Files|Research In Motion|BlackBerry Link|SyncApi.MSOE.dll
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Installer\Assemblies\E:|Program Files|Research In Motion|BlackBerry Link|SyncApi.MSOL.dll
BlackBerry Link is an application released by the software company BlackBerry Ltd.. Some users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to erase BlackBerry Link is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase BlackBerry Link with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find BlackBerry Link or simply click the Search feature and type in "BlackBerry Link". If it is installed on your PC the BlackBerry Link application will be found very quickly. After you select BlackBerry Link in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about BlackBerry Link, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BlackBerry Link:
- The publisher is: http://www.blackberry.com/BlackBerryLink
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Research In Motion\BlackBerry Link\InstallerUtils\InstallerUtils.exe /UninstallDesktop
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall BlackBerry Link.
8. After removing BlackBerry Link, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong BlackBerry Link that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing BlackBerry Link using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall BlackBerry Link by BlackBerry Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that BlackBerry Link by BlackBerry Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall BlackBerry Link in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 19:14:57.370