BlackBerry Backup Extractor
BlackBerry Backup Extractor is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall BlackBerry Backup Extractor from your PCReincubate Ltd
. Take a look here
for more info on Reincubate Ltd. BlackBerry Backup Extractor is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Reincubate\BlackBerry Backup Extractor folder, depending on the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for BlackBerry Backup Extractor is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Reincubate\BlackBerry Backup Extractor\BlackBerryBackupExtractor-uninstaller.exe. BlackBerryBackupExtractor.exe is the BlackBerry Backup Extractor's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 2.13 MB (2230392 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside BlackBerry Backup Extractor. They take about 2.28 MB (2387542
bytes) on disk.
- BlackBerryBackupExtractor-uninstaller.exe (153.47 KB)
- BlackBerryBackupExtractor.exe (2.13 MB)
This data is about BlackBerry Backup Extractor version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find below info on other application versions of BlackBerry Backup Extractor:
...click to view all...
Numerous files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be deleted when you remove BlackBerry Backup Extractor from your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove BlackBerry Backup Extractor:
- C:\Users\Giridharan KESAVAN\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Reincubate\BlackBerry Backup Extractor
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Users\Giridharan KESAVAN\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Reincubate\BlackBerry Backup Extractor\BlackBerry Backup Extractor.lnk
- C:\Users\Giridharan KESAVAN\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Reincubate\BlackBerry Backup Extractor\Uninstall.lnk
Additional values that you should remove:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\BlackBerry Backup Extractor
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\bbb file\DefaultIcon\
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\bbb file\Shell\Open\Command\
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\ipd file\DefaultIcon\
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\ipd file\Shell\Open\Command\
BlackBerry Backup Extractor is a program marketed by the software company Reincubate Ltd. Frequently, users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall BlackBerry Backup Extractor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase BlackBerry Backup Extractor from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find BlackBerry Backup Extractor or simply click the Search feature and type in "BlackBerry Backup Extractor". The BlackBerry Backup Extractor app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click BlackBerry Backup Extractor in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about BlackBerry Backup Extractor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall BlackBerry Backup Extractor.
8. After uninstalling BlackBerry Backup Extractor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of BlackBerry Backup Extractor which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling BlackBerry Backup Extractor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall BlackBerry Backup Extractor by Reincubate Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that BlackBerry Backup Extractor by Reincubate Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall BlackBerry Backup Extractor in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 16:33:33.040