Black Rainbow is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Black Rainbow from your systemWildTangent
. More information on WildTangent can be found here
. Click on http://support.wildgames.com
to get more information about Black Rainbow on WildTangent's website. Black Rainbow is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\BlackRainbow folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\BlackRainbow\uninstall\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Black Rainbow. Black Rainbow's primary file takes about 487.05 KB (498736 bytes) and its name is brainbow.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Black Rainbow. They occupy 1.42 MB (1487528
bytes) on disk.
- brainbow-WT.exe (583.55 KB)
- brainbow.exe (487.05 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (382.07 KB)
The current page applies to Black Rainbow version 188.8.131.52
Black Rainbow is a program offered by WildTangent. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to remove Black Rainbow is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Black Rainbow from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Black Rainbow or simply click the Search feature and type in "Black Rainbow". If it is installed on your PC the Black Rainbow program will be found very quickly. When you click Black Rainbow in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Black Rainbow, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Black Rainbow:
- The publisher is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\BlackRainbow\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Black Rainbow.
8. After removing Black Rainbow, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Black Rainbow which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Black Rainbow using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Black Rainbow by WildTangent from your computer, we are not saying that Black Rainbow by WildTangent is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Black Rainbow in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-06-24 22:56:50.180