Bkool Indoor version 2.61
This page is about Bkool Indoor version 2.61 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Bkool Indoor version 2.61 from your computerBkool
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Bkool. Please follow http://www.bkool.com/
if you want to read more on Bkool Indoor version 2.61 on Bkool's page. Bkool Indoor version 2.61 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Bkool Indoor folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. Bkool Indoor version 2.61's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Bkool Indoor\unins000.exe". BSim2.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 15.36 MB (16104408 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Bkool Indoor version 2.61. They take about 19.44 MB (20380417
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BSim2.exe (15.36 MB)
- unins000.exe (706.53 KB)
- hc08sprg.exe (92.00 KB)
- dpinst.exe (1.00 MB)
- dpinst.exe (1.42 MB)
- dpinst.exe (900.38 KB)
This info is about Bkool Indoor version 2.61 version 2.61
Bkool Indoor version 2.61 is an application marketed by the software company Bkool. Frequently, computer users decide to erase it. This can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Bkool Indoor version 2.61 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Bkool Indoor version 2.61 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Bkool Indoor version 2.61 or simply click the Search field and type in "Bkool Indoor version 2.61". The Bkool Indoor version 2.61 program will be found automatically. When you click Bkool Indoor version 2.61 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Bkool Indoor version 2.61, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Bkool Indoor version 2.61:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.bkool.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Bkool Indoor\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Bkool Indoor version 2.61.
8. After uninstalling Bkool Indoor version 2.61, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Bkool Indoor version 2.61 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Bkool Indoor version 2.61 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Bkool Indoor version 2.61 by Bkool from your PC, we are not saying that Bkool Indoor version 2.61 by Bkool is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Bkool Indoor version 2.61 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-05-30 07:52:19.707