Bkool Indoor version 2.10
Bkool Indoor version 2.10 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Bkool Indoor version 2.10 from your systemBkool
. Check out here
for more information on Bkool. Click on http://www.bkool.com/
to get more details about Bkool Indoor version 2.10 on Bkool's website. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Bkool Indoor directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall Bkool Indoor version 2.10 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Bkool Indoor\unins000.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named BSim2.exe and it has a size of 11.02 MB (11550208 bytes).
Bkool Indoor version 2.10 contains of the executables below. They occupy 15.54 MB (16295889
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BSim2.exe (11.02 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- hc08sprg.exe (92.00 KB)
- dpinst.exe (1.00 MB)
- dpinst.exe (1.42 MB)
- dpinst.exe (900.38 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.10
of Bkool Indoor version 2.10.
Bkool Indoor version 2.10 is an application offered by Bkool. Sometimes, people want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. The best EASY practice to remove Bkool Indoor version 2.10 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Bkool Indoor version 2.10 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Bkool Indoor version 2.10 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Bkool Indoor version 2.10". If it exists on your system the Bkool Indoor version 2.10 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Bkool Indoor version 2.10 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Bkool Indoor version 2.10, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Bkool Indoor version 2.10:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.bkool.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Bkool Indoor\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Bkool Indoor version 2.10.
8. After removing Bkool Indoor version 2.10, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Bkool Indoor version 2.10 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Bkool Indoor version 2.10 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Bkool Indoor version 2.10 by Bkool from your PC, nor are we saying that Bkool Indoor version 2.10 by Bkool is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Bkool Indoor version 2.10 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130