Bitsonic Free Pack
This info is about Bitsonic Free Pack for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Bitsonic Free Pack from your computerBitsonic LP
. You can read more on Bitsonic LP or check for application updates here
. More details about the program Bitsonic Free Pack can be seen at http://www.bitsonic.eu
. Usually the Bitsonic Free Pack application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VstPlugins\Bitsonic directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\VstPlugins\Bitsonic\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Bitsonic Free Pack. The application's main executable file occupies 8.74 MB (9163200 bytes) on disk and is labeled Keyzone.exe.
Bitsonic Free Pack installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 9.43 MB (9887906
bytes) on disk.
- Keyzone.exe (8.74 MB)
- unins000.exe (707.72 KB)
This data is about Bitsonic Free Pack version 1
Bitsonic Free Pack is a program released by Bitsonic LP. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to uninstall Bitsonic Free Pack is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Bitsonic Free Pack from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Bitsonic Free Pack or simply click the Search field and type in "Bitsonic Free Pack". If it is installed on your PC the Bitsonic Free Pack app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Bitsonic Free Pack in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Bitsonic Free Pack, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Bitsonic Free Pack:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.bitsonic.eu
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\VstPlugins\Bitsonic\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Bitsonic Free Pack.
8. After removing Bitsonic Free Pack, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Bitsonic Free Pack that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Bitsonic Free Pack using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Bitsonic Free Pack by Bitsonic LP from your computer, nor are we saying that Bitsonic Free Pack by Bitsonic LP is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Bitsonic Free Pack supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-01 10:44:13.133