Bitnami Moodle Stack
This page is about Bitnami Moodle Stack for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Bitnami Moodle Stack from your computerBitnami
. Open here
where you can get more info on Bitnami. Bitnami Moodle Stack is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Moodle folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for Bitnami Moodle Stack is C:\Program Files\Moodle\uninstall.exe. Bitnami Moodle Stack's main file takes about 73.50 KB (75264 bytes) and is called ab.exe.
The executable files below are part of Bitnami Moodle Stack. They take about 154.34 MB (161842410
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- manager-windows.exe (7.63 MB)
- uninstall.exe (6.68 MB)
- ab.exe (73.50 KB)
- abs.exe (78.50 KB)
- ApacheMonitor.exe (32.50 KB)
- htcacheclean.exe (75.50 KB)
- htdbm.exe (91.00 KB)
- htdigest.exe (60.50 KB)
- htpasswd.exe (86.50 KB)
- httpd.exe (20.50 KB)
- httxt2dbm.exe (47.00 KB)
- logresolve.exe (42.00 KB)
- openssl.exe (384.50 KB)
- rotatelogs.exe (57.00 KB)
- wintty.exe (13.00 KB)
- bnconfig.exe (6.31 MB)
- mimetex.exe (1.28 MB)
- bnconfig.exe (6.31 MB)
- echo.exe (143.50 KB)
- myisamchk.exe (3.68 MB)
- myisamlog.exe (3.56 MB)
- myisampack.exe (3.60 MB)
- myisam_ftdump.exe (3.57 MB)
- mysql.exe (3.88 MB)
- mysqladmin.exe (3.81 MB)
- mysqlbinlog.exe (3.91 MB)
- mysqlcheck.exe (3.81 MB)
- mysqld-debug.exe (12.52 MB)
- mysqld.exe (7.77 MB)
- mysqldump.exe (3.87 MB)
- mysqlimport.exe (3.80 MB)
- mysqlshow.exe (3.80 MB)
- mysqlslap.exe (3.82 MB)
- mysqltest.exe (4.02 MB)
- mysqltest_embedded.exe (8.51 MB)
- mysql_client_test.exe (4.22 MB)
- mysql_client_test_embedded.exe (8.75 MB)
- mysql_embedded.exe (8.40 MB)
- mysql_plugin.exe (3.32 MB)
- mysql_tzinfo_to_sql.exe (3.28 MB)
- mysql_upgrade.exe (3.39 MB)
- my_print_defaults.exe (3.30 MB)
- perror.exe (3.39 MB)
- replace.exe (3.29 MB)
- resolveip.exe (3.30 MB)
- deplister.exe (47.00 KB)
- php-cgi.exe (48.00 KB)
- php-win.exe (26.00 KB)
- php.exe (59.50 KB)
- vcredist_x86_2008.exe (1.74 MB)
- sqlite3.exe (464.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.8.10
of Bitnami Moodle Stack. For more Bitnami Moodle Stack versions please click below:
Bitnami Moodle Stack is an application released by the software company Bitnami. Some users try to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to erase Bitnami Moodle Stack is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Bitnami Moodle Stack from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Bitnami Moodle Stack or simply activate the Search field and type in "Bitnami Moodle Stack". The Bitnami Moodle Stack program will be found very quickly. After you click Bitnami Moodle Stack in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Bitnami Moodle Stack, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Bitnami Moodle Stack.
8. After uninstalling Bitnami Moodle Stack, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Bitnami Moodle Stack which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Bitnami Moodle Stack using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Bitnami Moodle Stack by Bitnami from your computer, we are not saying that Bitnami Moodle Stack by Bitnami is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Bitnami Moodle Stack supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-06 02:10:12.607