Bitcoin Core (32-bit)
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Bitcoin Core (32-bit) for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Bitcoin Core (32-bit) from your PCBitcoin Core project
. More information on Bitcoin Core project can be seen here
. Detailed information about Bitcoin Core (32-bit) can be seen at http://www.bitcoin.org/
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Bitcoin folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Bitcoin Core (32-bit) is C:\Program Files (x86)\Bitcoin\uninstall.exe. bitcoin-qt.exe is the Bitcoin Core (32-bit)'s primary executable file and it occupies about 25.53 MB (26769408 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Bitcoin Core (32-bit). They take 35.31 MB (37027732
bytes) on disk.
- bitcoin-qt.exe (25.53 MB)
- uninstall.exe (126.39 KB)
- bitcoin-cli.exe (2.50 MB)
- bitcoind.exe (7.16 MB)
This info is about Bitcoin Core (32-bit) version 0.10.2
alone. You can find below a few links to other Bitcoin Core (32-bit) releases:
...click to view all...
Bitcoin Core (32-bit) is a program marketed by the software company Bitcoin Core project. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall it. This is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Bitcoin Core (32-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Bitcoin Core (32-bit) from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Bitcoin Core (32-bit) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Bitcoin Core (32-bit)". The Bitcoin Core (32-bit) app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Bitcoin Core (32-bit) in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Bitcoin Core (32-bit), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Bitcoin Core (32-bit):
- The web site of the program is: http://www.bitcoin.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Bitcoin\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Bitcoin Core (32-bit).
8. After uninstalling Bitcoin Core (32-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Bitcoin Core (32-bit) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Bitcoin Core (32-bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Bitcoin Core (32-bit) by Bitcoin Core project from your PC, we are not saying that Bitcoin Core (32-bit) by Bitcoin Core project is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Bitcoin Core (32-bit) supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-07 17:04:26.353