Bitcasa Version 126.96.36.199
Bitcasa Version 188.8.131.52 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Bitcasa Version 184.108.40.206 from your PCBitcasa, Inc.
. More information about Bitcasa, Inc. can be seen here
. Detailed information about Bitcasa Version 220.127.116.11 can be found at http://www.bitcasa.com/
. Bitcasa Version 18.104.22.168 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Bitcasa folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. You can uninstall Bitcasa Version 22.214.171.124 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Bitcasa\unins000.exe". Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. Bitcasa.exe is the Bitcasa Version 126.96.36.199's main executable file and it takes around 4.97 MB (5209088 bytes) on disk.
Bitcasa Version 188.8.131.52 contains of the executables below. They occupy 9.26 MB (9706925
bytes) on disk.
- appstart.exe (367.00 KB)
- Bitcasa.exe (4.97 MB)
- driverStatus.exe (2.54 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.39 MB)
The current web page applies to Bitcasa Version 184.108.40.206 version 220.127.116.11
Bitcasa Version 18.104.22.168 is a program by the software company Bitcasa, Inc.. Some computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to remove Bitcasa Version 22.214.171.124 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Bitcasa Version 126.96.36.199 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Bitcasa Version 188.8.131.52 or simply click the Search field and type in "Bitcasa Version 184.108.40.206". If it exists on your system the Bitcasa Version 220.127.116.11 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Bitcasa Version 18.104.22.168 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Bitcasa Version 22.214.171.124, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Bitcasa Version 126.96.36.199:
- The publisher is: http://www.bitcasa.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Bitcasa\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Bitcasa Version 188.8.131.52.
8. After removing Bitcasa Version 184.108.40.206, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Bitcasa Version 220.127.116.11 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Bitcasa Version 18.104.22.168 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Bitcasa Version 22.214.171.124 by Bitcasa, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Bitcasa Version 126.96.36.199 by Bitcasa, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Bitcasa Version 188.8.131.52 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-06 08:02:45.580