This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall BitZipper 2010 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall BitZipper 2010 from your systemBitberry Software
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Bitberry Software. You can get more details about BitZipper 2010 at http://www.bitzipper.com
. BitZipper 2010 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BitZipper directory, regulated by the user's option. BitZipper 2010's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\BitZipper\unins000.exe. BITZIPPER.EXE is the programs's main file and it takes close to 10.74 MB (11266200 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of BitZipper 2010. They occupy an average of 12.03 MB (12609632
bytes) on disk.
- BITZIPPER.EXE (10.74 MB)
- BZSETUPFILEASSOCIATIONS.EXE (624.65 KB)
- BZSHLEXTLOADER.EXE (12.15 KB)
- unins000.exe (675.15 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2010
of BitZipper 2010.
BitZipper 2010 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories that were found:
- C:\Program Files\BitZipper
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\BitZipper
Many times the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files\BitZipper\BITZIPPER.DEF
- C:\Program Files\BitZipper\BITZIPPER.EXE
- C:\Program Files\BitZipper\BZ_7Z.DLL
- C:\Program Files\BitZipper\BZSETUPFILEASSOCIATIONS.EXE
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\BitZipper Backup\DefaultIcon\
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\BitZipper Backup\shell\open\command\
BitZipper 2010 is a program released by Bitberry Software. Frequently, people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall BitZipper 2010 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove BitZipper 2010 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find BitZipper 2010 or simply click the Search feature and type in "BitZipper 2010". If it exists on your system the BitZipper 2010 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click BitZipper 2010 in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about BitZipper 2010, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BitZipper 2010:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.bitzipper.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BitZipper\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall BitZipper 2010.
8. After removing BitZipper 2010, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of BitZipper 2010 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling BitZipper 2010 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall BitZipper 2010 by Bitberry Software from your PC, we are not saying that BitZipper 2010 by Bitberry Software is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall BitZipper 2010 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 01:19:51.700