BitTorrent is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall BitTorrent from your systemBitTorrent Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on BitTorrent Inc.. Click on http://www.bittorrent.com
to get more details about BitTorrent on BitTorrent Inc.'s website. The application is frequently found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\BitTorrent directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for BitTorrent is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\BitTorrent\BitTorrent.exe. 7.9.2_32692.exe is the BitTorrent's primary executable file and it occupies circa 1.85 MB (1941592 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in BitTorrent. They occupy 3.70 MB (3883184
bytes) on disk.
- 7.9.2_32692.exe (1.85 MB)
This web page is about BitTorrent version 184.108.40.206692
alone. For more BitTorrent versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove BitTorrent.Folders left behind when you uninstall BitTorrent:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall BitTorrent:
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Local Storage\http_www.bittorrent.com_0.localstorage
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\DOMStore\16TB74Z2\bundles.bittorrent.xml
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\BitTorrent\BitTorrent.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\BitTorrent\BitTorrent.exe.FriendlyAppName
BitTorrent is a program released by BitTorrent Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. The best QUICK solution to erase BitTorrent is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete BitTorrent from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate BitTorrent or simply activate the Search feature and type in "BitTorrent". If it is installed on your PC the BitTorrent app will be found automatically. After you select BitTorrent in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding BitTorrent, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BitTorrent:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.bittorrent.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\BitTorrent\BitTorrent.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove BitTorrent.
8. After removing BitTorrent, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of BitTorrent which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BitTorrent using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall BitTorrent by BitTorrent Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that BitTorrent by BitTorrent Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall BitTorrent supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-28 00:34:25.877