This info is about BitTorrent for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall BitTorrent from your systemBitTorrent Inc.
. Open here
for more information on BitTorrent Inc.. You can get more details on BitTorrent at http://www.bittorrent.com
. Usually the BitTorrent program is installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\BitTorrent folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall BitTorrent by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\BitTorrent\BitTorrent.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled BitTorrent.exe and occupies 865.08 KB (885840 bytes).
BitTorrent is comprised of the following executables which occupy 865.08 KB (885840
bytes) on disk:
- BitTorrent.exe (865.08 KB)
This web page is about BitTorrent version 184.108.40.206463
only. For other BitTorrent versions please click below:
...click to view all...
BitTorrent is an application released by BitTorrent Inc.. Some people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to erase BitTorrent is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase BitTorrent with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate BitTorrent or simply activate the Search feature and type in "BitTorrent". If it exists on your system the BitTorrent app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select BitTorrent in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding BitTorrent, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BitTorrent:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.bittorrent.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\BitTorrent\BitTorrent.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove BitTorrent.
8. After removing BitTorrent, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of BitTorrent that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling BitTorrent using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove BitTorrent by BitTorrent Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that BitTorrent by BitTorrent Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove BitTorrent supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-19 18:33:47.933