This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall BitTorrent 18.104.22.168299 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall BitTorrent 22.214.171.124299 from your systemLOMALKIN
. You can read more on LOMALKIN or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BitTorrent folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing BitTorrent 126.96.36.199299 is C:\Program Files (x86)\BitTorrent\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled BitTorrentAntivirus.exe and occupies 125.50 KB (128512 bytes).
BitTorrent 188.8.131.52299 contains of the executables below. They take 239.32 KB (245060
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (113.82 KB)
- BitTorrentAntivirus.exe (125.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206299
of BitTorrent 220.127.116.11299.
BitTorrent 18.104.22.168299 is a program offered by LOMALKIN. Frequently, people try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to remove BitTorrent 22.214.171.124299 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall BitTorrent 126.96.36.199299 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate BitTorrent 188.8.131.52299 or simply click the Search field and type in "BitTorrent 184.108.40.206299". The BitTorrent 220.127.116.11299 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click BitTorrent 18.104.22.168299 in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about BitTorrent 22.214.171.124299, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove BitTorrent 126.96.36.199299.
8. After uninstalling BitTorrent 188.8.131.52299, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of BitTorrent 184.108.40.206299 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling BitTorrent 220.127.116.11299 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove BitTorrent 18.104.22.168299 by LOMALKIN from your computer, nor are we saying that BitTorrent 22.214.171.124299 by LOMALKIN is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove BitTorrent 126.96.36.199299 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-29 00:20:19.220