BitRecover Unlock PDF
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove BitRecover Unlock PDF for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall BitRecover Unlock PDF from your computerPerfectData Software
. Check out here
where you can get more info on PerfectData Software. Please open http://www.bitrecover.com
if you want to read more on BitRecover Unlock PDF on PerfectData Software's page. BitRecover Unlock PDF is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BitRecover\Unlock PDF folder, depending on the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for BitRecover Unlock PDF is C:\Program Files (x86)\BitRecover\Unlock PDF\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 123.77 KB (126736 bytes) on disk and is called BRUPDF.exe.
BitRecover Unlock PDF is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.91 MB (3053944
bytes) on disk:
- Activate.exe (1.69 MB)
- BRUPDF.exe (123.77 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.10 MB)
BitRecover Unlock PDF is a program offered by PerfectData Software. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to remove BitRecover Unlock PDF is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall BitRecover Unlock PDF from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate BitRecover Unlock PDF or simply activate the Search feature and type in "BitRecover Unlock PDF". If it is installed on your PC the BitRecover Unlock PDF program will be found automatically. After you select BitRecover Unlock PDF in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding BitRecover Unlock PDF, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BitRecover Unlock PDF:
- The software company is: http://www.bitrecover.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BitRecover\Unlock PDF\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall BitRecover Unlock PDF.
8. After uninstalling BitRecover Unlock PDF, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of BitRecover Unlock PDF which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling BitRecover Unlock PDF with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove BitRecover Unlock PDF by PerfectData Software from your computer, we are not saying that BitRecover Unlock PDF by PerfectData Software is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove BitRecover Unlock PDF in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-19 15:06:05.920