BitRecover EML to PST Wizard
BitRecover EML to PST Wizard is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall BitRecover EML to PST Wizard from your computerBitRecover
. Go over here
for more info on BitRecover. You can see more info on BitRecover EML to PST Wizard at http://www.bitrecover.com
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BitRecover\EML to PST Wizard directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\BitRecover\EML to PST Wizard\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall BitRecover EML to PST Wizard. The application's main executable file occupies 131.77 KB (134936 bytes) on disk and is named BREMLPST.exe.
BitRecover EML to PST Wizard contains of the executables below. They take 2.92 MB (3062680
bytes) on disk.
- Activate.exe (1.69 MB)
- BREMLPST.exe (131.77 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.10 MB)
BitRecover EML to PST Wizard is a program offered by the software company BitRecover. Some users try to erase it. This is difficult because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase BitRecover EML to PST Wizard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall BitRecover EML to PST Wizard from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find BitRecover EML to PST Wizard or simply activate the Search feature and type in "BitRecover EML to PST Wizard". The BitRecover EML to PST Wizard program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click BitRecover EML to PST Wizard in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about BitRecover EML to PST Wizard, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BitRecover EML to PST Wizard:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.bitrecover.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BitRecover\EML to PST Wizard\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall BitRecover EML to PST Wizard.
8. After removing BitRecover EML to PST Wizard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong BitRecover EML to PST Wizard which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BitRecover EML to PST Wizard using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall BitRecover EML to PST Wizard by BitRecover from your PC, nor are we saying that BitRecover EML to PST Wizard by BitRecover is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall BitRecover EML to PST Wizard supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-26 14:10:43.983