This web page is about BitDownload 1.5.4 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall BitDownload 1.5.4 from your PCRadical Software Ltd
. Further information on Radical Software Ltd can be found here
. You can read more about about BitDownload 1.5.4 at http://www.bitdownload.biz/
. Usually the BitDownload 1.5.4 application is found in the C:\Program Files\BitDownload folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\BitDownload\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove BitDownload 1.5.4. BitDownload 1.5.4's primary file takes around 1.05 MB (1103360 bytes) and is named BitDownload.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside BitDownload 1.5.4. They take about 1.81 MB (1901104
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BitDownload.exe (1.05 MB)
- EndProg.exe (44.50 KB)
- iphox_downloader_p.exe (289.50 KB)
- RegExt.exe (46.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (76.05 KB)
- VersionChecker.exe (323.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.5.4
of BitDownload 1.5.4.
BitDownload 1.5.4 is a program released by Radical Software Ltd. Some people decide to erase this application. This can be hard because doing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to erase BitDownload 1.5.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete BitDownload 1.5.4 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate BitDownload 1.5.4 or simply click the Search feature and type in "BitDownload 1.5.4". The BitDownload 1.5.4 application will be found automatically. When you select BitDownload 1.5.4 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding BitDownload 1.5.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BitDownload 1.5.4:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.bitdownload.biz/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\BitDownload\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall BitDownload 1.5.4.
8. After uninstalling BitDownload 1.5.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of BitDownload 1.5.4 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing BitDownload 1.5.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall BitDownload 1.5.4 by Radical Software Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that BitDownload 1.5.4 by Radical Software Ltd is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall BitDownload 1.5.4 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 03:43:34.873