You can find below details on how to remove BitComet 1.35 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall BitComet 1.35 from your PCCometNetwork
. Further information on CometNetwork can be seen here
. More details about the software BitComet 1.35 can be seen at http://www.bitcomet.com/
. Usually the BitComet 1.35 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BitComet folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing BitComet 1.35 is C:\Program Files (x86)\BitComet\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. BitComet.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 12.21 MB (12805888 bytes) on disk.
BitComet 1.35 is composed of the following executables which take 23.60 MB (24744276
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- BitComet.exe (12.21 MB)
- CrashReport.exe (385.80 KB)
- uninst.exe (453.99 KB)
- CrashReport.exe (437.30 KB)
- plugin_eMule.exe (6.08 MB)
- uninst.exe (68.97 KB)
- BitCometService.exe (1.24 MB)
- Updater.exe (721.30 KB)
- UPNP.exe (485.30 KB)
- VideoSnapshot.exe (1.58 MB)
This web page is about BitComet 1.35 version 1.35
When you're planning to uninstall BitComet 1.35 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall BitComet 1.35 from your PC:
The files below remain on your disk by BitComet 1.35's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BitComet
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\BitComet
Generally the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BitComet\BitComet.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BitComet\BitComet.url
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BitComet\ChangeLog.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BitComet\CrashReport.exe
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
BitComet 1.35 is a program by CometNetwork. Some users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to erase BitComet 1.35 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall BitComet 1.35 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate BitComet 1.35 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "BitComet 1.35". The BitComet 1.35 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click BitComet 1.35 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding BitComet 1.35, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BitComet 1.35:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.bitcomet.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BitComet\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall BitComet 1.35.
8. After uninstalling BitComet 1.35, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong BitComet 1.35 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling BitComet 1.35 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove BitComet 1.35 by CometNetwork from your computer, we are not saying that BitComet 1.35 by CometNetwork is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove BitComet 1.35 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 08:07:47.643