Bit Optimizer is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Bit Optimizer from your systemBitOptimizer
. You can find out more on BitOptimizer or check for application updates here
. More details about the program Bit Optimizer can be found at http://www.BitOptimizer.com
. Bit Optimizer is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BitOptimizer\Bit Optimizer directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Bit Optimizer is C:\Program Files (x86)\BitOptimizer\Bit Optimizer\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled bitoptimizer.exe and it has a size of 4.75 MB (4979176 bytes).
Bit Optimizer is comprised of the following executables which occupy 6.89 MB (7225192
bytes) on disk:
- bitoptimizer.exe (4.75 MB)
- uninstall.exe (301.50 KB)
- Upgrade.exe (630.63 KB)
The current page applies to Bit Optimizer version 18.104.22.168
alone. You can find here a few links to other Bit Optimizer releases:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Folders left behind when you uninstall Bit Optimizer:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Bit Optimizer:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BitOptimizer\Bit Optimizer
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\BitOptimizer\Bit Optimizer
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\BitOptimizer\Bit Optimizer
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BitOptimizer\Bit Optimizer\7ZipDLL.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BitOptimizer\Bit Optimizer\bitoptimizer.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BitOptimizer\Bit Optimizer\colors.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BitOptimizer\Bit Optimizer\CommonLoggingExtension.pxt
Additional registry values that you should clean:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\BitOptimizer\Bit Optimizer
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\BitOptimizer\UNS\Bit Optimizer
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\BitOptimizer\Bit Optimizer
Bit Optimizer is an application marketed by the software company BitOptimizer. Frequently, users try to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Bit Optimizer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Bit Optimizer from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Bit Optimizer or simply click the Search field and type in "Bit Optimizer". The Bit Optimizer program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Bit Optimizer in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Bit Optimizer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Bit Optimizer:
- The publisher is: http://www.BitOptimizer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BitOptimizer\Bit Optimizer\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Bit Optimizer.
8. After uninstalling Bit Optimizer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Bit Optimizer which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Bit Optimizer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Bit Optimizer by BitOptimizer from your PC, nor are we saying that Bit Optimizer by BitOptimizer is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Bit Optimizer in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-13 05:50:20.013