Bit Che is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Bit Che from your systemConvivea Inc.
. More info about Convivea Inc. can be found here
. You can see more info on Bit Che at http://www.convivea.com
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Bit Che folder (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files (x86)\Bit Che\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Bit Che. Bit_Che.exe is the Bit Che's primary executable file and it occupies close to 558.29 KB (571688 bytes) on disk.
Bit Che is comprised of the following executables which take 1.32 MB (1388608
bytes) on disk:
- Bit_Che.exe (558.29 KB)
- unins000.exe (797.77 KB)
The current page applies to Bit Che version 3.535
only. Click on the links below for other Bit Che versions:
...click to view all...
Bit Che is a program marketed by the software company Convivea Inc.. Some users decide to erase this application. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Bit Che is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Bit Che with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Bit Che or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Bit Che". The Bit Che app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Bit Che in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Bit Che, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Bit Che:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.convivea.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Bit Che\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Bit Che.
8. After uninstalling Bit Che, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Bit Che that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Bit Che using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Bit Che by Convivea Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Bit Che by Convivea Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Bit Che in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-29 22:01:43.040