This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Bit Che for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Bit Che from your computerConvivea Inc.
. Open here
where you can get more info on Convivea Inc.. More data about the app Bit Che can be seen at http://www.convivea.com
. Bit Che is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Bit Che directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. Bit Che's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Bit Che\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is named Bit_Che.exe and its approximative size is 558.29 KB (571688 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Bit Che. They occupy about 1.32 MB (1388608
bytes) on disk.
- Bit_Che.exe (558.29 KB)
- unins000.exe (797.77 KB)
This data is about Bit Che version 3.536
alone. You can find below a few links to other Bit Che versions:
...click to view all...
Bit Che is an application by Convivea Inc.. Some users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to remove Bit Che is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Bit Che with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Bit Che or simply click the Search feature and type in "Bit Che". If it is installed on your PC the Bit Che program will be found very quickly. After you click Bit Che in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Bit Che, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Bit Che:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.convivea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Bit Che\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Bit Che.
8. After uninstalling Bit Che, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Bit Che which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Bit Che using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Bit Che by Convivea Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Bit Che by Convivea Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Bit Che supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 10:16:20.090