Bistro Boulevard version 1.5
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Bistro Boulevard version 1.5 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Bistro Boulevard version 1.5 from your PCgogo78
. Check out here
where you can read more on gogo78. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\Bistro Boulevard directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files\Bistro Boulevard\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Bistro Boulevard version 1.5. BistroBlvd.exe is the Bistro Boulevard version 1.5's main executable file and it occupies approximately 8.76 MB (9183233 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Bistro Boulevard version 1.5. They occupy 9.47 MB (9925919
bytes) on disk.
- BistroBlvd.exe (8.76 MB)
- unins000.exe (725.28 KB)
The current page applies to Bistro Boulevard version 1.5 version 1.5
Bistro Boulevard version 1.5 is an application marketed by gogo78. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this program. This can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Bistro Boulevard version 1.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Bistro Boulevard version 1.5 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Bistro Boulevard version 1.5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Bistro Boulevard version 1.5". If it exists on your system the Bistro Boulevard version 1.5 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Bistro Boulevard version 1.5 in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Bistro Boulevard version 1.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Bistro Boulevard version 1.5.
8. After removing Bistro Boulevard version 1.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Bistro Boulevard version 1.5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Bistro Boulevard version 1.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Bistro Boulevard version 1.5 by gogo78 from your computer, we are not saying that Bistro Boulevard version 1.5 by gogo78 is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Bistro Boulevard version 1.5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-08-20 09:32:47.927