This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall BirdLister for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall BirdLister from your computerUnknown
. Further information on Unknown can be found here
. Usually the BirdLister program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BirdLister directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing BirdLister is C:\Program Files (x86)\BirdLister\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. BirdLister's main file takes about 80.00 KB (81920 bytes) and is named BirdLister.exe.
BirdLister is composed of the following executables which take 844.66 KB (864929
bytes) on disk:
- BirdLister.exe (80.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (764.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.50.10
BirdLister is an application marketed by the software company Unknown. Frequently, computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase BirdLister is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall BirdLister using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate BirdLister or simply click the Search field and type in "BirdLister". The BirdLister program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click BirdLister in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about BirdLister, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove BirdLister.
8. After removing BirdLister, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong BirdLister that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BirdLister with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove BirdLister by Unknown from your PC, nor are we saying that BirdLister by Unknown is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove BirdLister supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-19 16:42:31.307