This web page is about Bird Assassin for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Bird Assassin from your systemSocial Loner Studios
. Check out here
where you can read more on Social Loner Studios. More data about the application Bird Assassin can be found at http://www.birdassassin.com
. Usually the Bird Assassin application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Bird Assassin directory, depending on the user's option during setup. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/312010 is the full command line if you want to uninstall Bird Assassin. Bird Assassin.exe is the Bird Assassin's main executable file and it takes circa 322.00 KB (329728 bytes) on disk.
Bird Assassin contains of the executables below. They take 41.82 MB (43848384
bytes) on disk.
- Bird Assassin.exe (322.00 KB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- dotNetFx40_Client_x86_x64.exe (41.01 MB)
Bird Assassin is an application marketed by the software company Social Loner Studios. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Bird Assassin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Bird Assassin with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Bird Assassin or simply activate the Search field and type in "Bird Assassin". The Bird Assassin application will be found automatically. After you click Bird Assassin in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Bird Assassin, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Bird Assassin:
- The publisher is: http://www.birdassassin.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/312010
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Bird Assassin.
8. After removing Bird Assassin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Bird Assassin which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Bird Assassin using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Bird Assassin by Social Loner Studios from your PC, nor are we saying that Bird Assassin by Social Loner Studios is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Bird Assassin in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-21 00:07:58.330