This web page is about Bioshock for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Bioshock from your PCR.G. Mechanics, spider91
. Additional info about R.G. Mechanics, spider91 can be found here
. More information about Bioshock can be found at http://tapochek.net/
. Bioshock is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\R.G. Mechanics\Bioshock directory, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Bioshock is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Bioshock\Uninstall\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 9.47 MB (9932800 bytes) on disk and is named Bioshock.exe.
Bioshock contains of the executables below. They take 9.47 MB (9932800
bytes) on disk.
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall Bioshock.Folders remaining:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Bioshock:
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\[R.G. Mechanics] Bioshock.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\2K Games\BioShock Remastered
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Bioshock_R.G. Mechanics_is1
Bioshock is a program released by R.G. Mechanics, spider91. Some users decide to remove this application. This is troublesome because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE way to remove Bioshock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Bioshock from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Bioshock or simply activate the Search field and type in "Bioshock". If it is installed on your PC the Bioshock program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Bioshock in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Bioshock, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Bioshock:
- The web site of the program is: http://tapochek.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Bioshock\Uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Bioshock.
8. After uninstalling Bioshock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Bioshock that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Bioshock using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Bioshock by R.G. Mechanics, spider91 from your computer, nor are we saying that Bioshock by R.G. Mechanics, spider91 is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Bioshock in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 20:40:03.177