This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Bionicle Heroes for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Bionicle Heroes from your PCMartin
. You can read more on Martin or check for application updates here
. Usually the Bionicle Heroes program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Bionicle Heroes folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Bionicle Heroes is C:\Program Files (x86)\Bionicle Heroes\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 3.03 MB (3178496 bytes) on disk and is called bionicle.exe.
Bionicle Heroes installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.12 MB (4320711
bytes) on disk.
- bionicle.exe (3.03 MB)
- unins000.exe (949.42 KB)
- Ogg2Wav.exe (93.52 KB)
- oggdec.exe (72.50 KB)
Bionicle Heroes is an application marketed by Martin. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Bionicle Heroes is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Bionicle Heroes from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Bionicle Heroes or simply click the Search feature and type in "Bionicle Heroes". If it is installed on your PC the Bionicle Heroes app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Bionicle Heroes in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Bionicle Heroes, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Bionicle Heroes.
8. After removing Bionicle Heroes, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Bionicle Heroes that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Bionicle Heroes using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Bionicle Heroes by Martin from your PC, we are not saying that Bionicle Heroes by Martin is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Bionicle Heroes supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-27 12:12:22.540