You can find below details on how to remove Binfer for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Binfer from your systemGlobalSoftLink LLC
. Open here
for more details on GlobalSoftLink LLC. More info about the program Binfer can be seen at http://www.binfer.com
. Binfer is typically installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Binfer directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Binfer\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Binfer. uninstall.exe is the Binfer's main executable file and it takes about 102.43 KB (104891 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Binfer. They occupy 102.43 KB (104891
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (102.43 KB)
This data is about Binfer version 3.0
alone. For other Binfer versions please click below:
A considerable amount of files, folders and registry data will not be deleted when you remove Binfer from your computer.Folders that were left behind:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Binfer when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Binfer.lnk
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\binfer.exe
Binfer is an application offered by the software company GlobalSoftLink LLC. Some computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK action to remove Binfer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Binfer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Binfer or simply click the Search field and type in "Binfer". The Binfer program will be found automatically. After you select Binfer in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Binfer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Binfer:
- The software company is: http://www.binfer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Binfer\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Binfer.
8. After removing Binfer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Binfer that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Binfer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Binfer by GlobalSoftLink LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that Binfer by GlobalSoftLink LLC is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Binfer in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-11 00:26:59.830