You can find below details on how to remove Binary Browser for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Binary Browser from your computerPapyrus Software
. You can read more on Papyrus Software or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about Binary Browser can be found at http://papyrussoftware.com
. Binary Browser is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Papyrus Software\Binary Browser folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. You can uninstall Binary Browser by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Papyrus Software\Binary Browser\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. Binary Browser's main file takes about 3.05 MB (3198408 bytes) and its name is vmh.exe.
Binary Browser contains of the executables below. They take 4.06 MB (4261664
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (159.45 KB)
- vmh.exe (3.05 MB)
- vmhh.exe (339.45 KB)
- vmhs.exe (539.45 KB)
The current web page applies to Binary Browser version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find here a few links to other Binary Browser releases:
Binary Browser is an application released by the software company Papyrus Software. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Binary Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Binary Browser from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Binary Browser or simply click the Search feature and type in "Binary Browser". If it exists on your system the Binary Browser program will be found very quickly. When you select Binary Browser in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Binary Browser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Binary Browser:
- The web site of the program is: http://papyrussoftware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Papyrus Software\Binary Browser\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Binary Browser.
8. After uninstalling Binary Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Binary Browser that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Binary Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Binary Browser by Papyrus Software from your PC, we are not saying that Binary Browser by Papyrus Software is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Binary Browser supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-23 18:43:19.380