This web page is about Bimil 2.00 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Bimil 2.00 from your PCJosip Medved
. Go over here
for more info on Josip Medved. Click on https://medo64.com/bimil/
to get more data about Bimil 2.00 on Josip Medved's website. Bimil 2.00 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Josip Medved\Bimil folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. Bimil 2.00's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Josip Medved\Bimil\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.10 MB (1152968 bytes) on disk and is named Bimil.exe.
Bimil 2.00 contains of the executables below. They take 2.25 MB (2355447
bytes) on disk.
- Bimil.exe (1.10 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
The current web page applies to Bimil 2.00 version 2.00
Bimil 2.00 is an application by Josip Medved. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Bimil 2.00 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Bimil 2.00 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Bimil 2.00 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Bimil 2.00". If it exists on your system the Bimil 2.00 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Bimil 2.00 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Bimil 2.00, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Bimil 2.00:
- The web site of the program is: https://medo64.com/bimil/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Josip Medved\Bimil\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Bimil 2.00.
8. After uninstalling Bimil 2.00, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Bimil 2.00 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Bimil 2.00 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Bimil 2.00 by Josip Medved from your PC, we are not saying that Bimil 2.00 by Josip Medved is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Bimil 2.00 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-26 13:48:06.030