This web page is about BikiniDots for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall BikiniDots from your systemTeam V.R
. Check out here
for more info on Team V.R. Please follow http://www.fandev.com
if you want to read more on BikiniDots on Team V.R's web page. BikiniDots is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe After Effects CC 2016\Support Files\Plug-ins\Plug-ins folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. You can remove BikiniDots by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe After Effects CC 2016\Support Files\Plug-ins\Plug-ins\FAN\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 1.14 MB (1191417 bytes) on disk and is called unins000.exe.
BikiniDots installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.14 MB (1191417
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to BikiniDots version 2.1.2
alone. For other BikiniDots versions please click below:
BikiniDots is a program marketed by the software company Team V.R. Frequently, people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase BikiniDots is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove BikiniDots from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find BikiniDots or simply click the Search feature and type in "BikiniDots". The BikiniDots app will be found very quickly. After you select BikiniDots in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding BikiniDots, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BikiniDots:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.fandev.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe After Effects CC 2016\Support Files\Plug-ins\Plug-ins\FAN\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove BikiniDots.
8. After uninstalling BikiniDots, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of BikiniDots which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling BikiniDots with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall BikiniDots by Team V.R from your computer, we are not saying that BikiniDots by Team V.R is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall BikiniDots supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-20 23:57:04.387