You can find on this page details on how to remove BigAnt Console for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall BigAnt Console from your PCBigAntSoft
. More information on BigAntSoft can be found here
. Click on www.bigantsoft.com
to get more facts about BigAnt Console on BigAntSoft's website. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BigAntSoft\BigAnt Console folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\BigAntSoft\BigAnt Console\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove BigAnt Console. BigAntTransferServer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 37.00 KB (37888 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of BigAnt Console. They occupy about 29.50 MB (30931551
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AntAdmin.exe (6.83 MB)
- AntADSyncTool.exe (221.50 KB)
- AntDBUpdate.exe (121.00 KB)
- AntDS.exe (509.00 KB)
- AntGuard.exe (452.00 KB)
- AntMeetingServer.exe (276.50 KB)
- AntMeetTransferServer.exe (37.00 KB)
- AntServer.exe (3.36 MB)
- AvServer.exe (164.00 KB)
- BigAntTransferServer.exe (37.00 KB)
- CrashSender1403.exe (923.00 KB)
- FileServer.exe (295.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (938.58 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (3.94 MB)
- mysql.exe (2.26 MB)
- mysqladmin.exe (2.20 MB)
- mysqld.exe (7.03 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.2.05
of BigAnt Console. For more BigAnt Console versions please click below:
BigAnt Console is an application offered by BigAntSoft. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall BigAnt Console is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove BigAnt Console from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find BigAnt Console or simply activate the Search field and type in "BigAnt Console". The BigAnt Console application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click BigAnt Console in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding BigAnt Console, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BigAnt Console:
- The publisher is: www.bigantsoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BigAntSoft\BigAnt Console\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall BigAnt Console.
8. After uninstalling BigAnt Console, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong BigAnt Console which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling BigAnt Console using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove BigAnt Console by BigAntSoft from your PC, we are not saying that BigAnt Console by BigAntSoft is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove BigAnt Console supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-21 12:33:59.123