Big Kahuna Reef
Big Kahuna Reef is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Big Kahuna Reef from your systemReflexive Entertainment, Inc.
. Further information on Reflexive Entertainment, Inc. can be found here
. More information about Big Kahuna Reef can be found at http://www.reflexivearcade.com/gamelist.aspx?CID=21214
. Usually the Big Kahuna Reef application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Big Kahuna Reef directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Big Kahuna Reef\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Big Kahuna Reef. The application's main executable file is titled Big Kahuna Reef.exe and occupies 48.00 KB (49152 bytes).
Big Kahuna Reef is comprised of the following executables which occupy 716.93 KB (734141
bytes) on disk:
- Big Kahuna Reef.exe (48.00 KB)
- InstallBoard.exe (44.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (624.93 KB)
Big Kahuna Reef is a program marketed by the software company Reflexive Entertainment, Inc.. Frequently, people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Big Kahuna Reef is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Big Kahuna Reef from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Big Kahuna Reef or simply click the Search feature and type in "Big Kahuna Reef". If it exists on your system the Big Kahuna Reef application will be found very quickly. When you select Big Kahuna Reef in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Big Kahuna Reef, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Big Kahuna Reef:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.reflexivearcade.com/gamelist.aspx?CID=21214
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Big Kahuna Reef\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Big Kahuna Reef.
8. After uninstalling Big Kahuna Reef, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Big Kahuna Reef which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Big Kahuna Reef using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Big Kahuna Reef by Reflexive Entertainment, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Big Kahuna Reef by Reflexive Entertainment, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Big Kahuna Reef supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 03:36:26.247