Big Kahuna Reef
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Big Kahuna Reef for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Big Kahuna Reef from your computerOberon Media
. More information on Oberon Media can be seen here
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer GameZone\Big Kahuna Reef folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing Big Kahuna Reef is C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer GameZone\Big Kahuna Reef\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 724.00 KB (741376 bytes) on disk and is labeled Launch.exe.
Big Kahuna Reef installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 962.50 KB (985600
bytes) on disk.
- InstallBoard.exe (44.00 KB)
- Launch.exe (724.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (194.50 KB)
When you're planning to uninstall Big Kahuna Reef you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Big Kahuna Reef:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Big Kahuna Reef:
- C:\Program Files\UserName GameZone\Big Kahuna Reef
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\UserName GameZone\Big Kahuna Reef\UserName GameZone online.ico
- C:\Program Files\UserName GameZone\Big Kahuna Reef\UserName.ico
- C:\Program Files\UserName GameZone\Big Kahuna Reef\Big Kahuna Reef.exe
- C:\Program Files\UserName GameZone\Big Kahuna Reef\BKRlevels.ico
- C:\Program Files\UserName GameZone\Big Kahuna Reef\InstallBoard.exe
- C:\Program Files\UserName GameZone\Big Kahuna Reef\Launch.exe
- C:\Program Files\UserName GameZone\Big Kahuna Reef\omdata\images\icon.ico
- C:\Program Files\UserName GameZone\Big Kahuna Reef\omdata\omallgames.js
- C:\Program Files\UserName GameZone\Big Kahuna Reef\omdata\omgame.js
- C:\Program Files\UserName GameZone\Big Kahuna Reef\omdata\ominit1.js
- C:\Program Files\UserName GameZone\Big Kahuna Reef\omdata\ominit2.js
- C:\Program Files\UserName GameZone\Big Kahuna Reef\Uninstall.exe
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\UserName GameZone\Big Kahuna Reef\Uninstall.exe
Big Kahuna Reef is a program marketed by Oberon Media. Some users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to erase Big Kahuna Reef is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Big Kahuna Reef using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Big Kahuna Reef or simply click the Search feature and type in "Big Kahuna Reef". If it exists on your system the Big Kahuna Reef application will be found very quickly. After you select Big Kahuna Reef in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Big Kahuna Reef, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Big Kahuna Reef.
8. After uninstalling Big Kahuna Reef, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Big Kahuna Reef that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Big Kahuna Reef with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Big Kahuna Reef by Oberon Media from your PC, we are not saying that Big Kahuna Reef by Oberon Media is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Big Kahuna Reef in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 04:07:28.650