Big Fish: Game Manager
Big Fish: Game Manager is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. Usually the Big Fish: Game Manager program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\bfgclient directory, depending on the user's option during install. bfgclient.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 4.39 MB (4598048 bytes) on disk. A way to uninstall Big Fish: Game Manager from your system
The following executable files are contained in Big Fish: Game Manager. They occupy 7.03 MB (7372631
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bfgclient.exe (4.39 MB)
- bfggameservices.exe (267.78 KB)
- bfgprocess.exe (54.78 KB)
- curl.exe (2.10 MB)
- epoch.exe (50.61 KB)
- uninstall.exe (187.38 KB)
This data is about Big Fish: Game Manager version 220.127.116.11
Big Fish: Game Manager has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry that is not cleaned:
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\bfgclient\bfggameservices.exe.FriendlyAppName
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\bfgclient\uninstall.exe.FriendlyAppName
Frequently, computer users try to erase this program. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Big Fish: Game Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Big Fish: Game Manager from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Big Fish: Game Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "Big Fish: Game Manager". If it is installed on your PC the Big Fish: Game Manager program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Big Fish: Game Manager in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Big Fish: Game Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Big Fish: Game Manager.
8. After uninstalling Big Fish: Game Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Big Fish: Game Manager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Big Fish: Game Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130