Big Fish: Game Manager
Big Fish: Game Manager is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. Usually the Big Fish: Game Manager program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\bfgclient directory, depending on the user's option during install. bfgclient.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 4.39 MB (4598048 bytes) on disk. A way to uninstall Big Fish: Game Manager from your PC
The following executable files are contained in Big Fish: Game Manager. They occupy 7.03 MB (7372631
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bfgclient.exe (4.39 MB)
- bfggameservices.exe (267.78 KB)
- bfgprocess.exe (54.78 KB)
- curl.exe (2.10 MB)
- epoch.exe (50.61 KB)
- uninstall.exe (187.38 KB)
This data is about Big Fish: Game Manager version 184.108.40.206
Big Fish: Game Manager has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry that is not cleaned:
Frequently, users try to remove this program. This is hard because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to remove Big Fish: Game Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Big Fish: Game Manager from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Big Fish: Game Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "Big Fish: Game Manager". If it exists on your system the Big Fish: Game Manager app will be found very quickly. When you select Big Fish: Game Manager in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Big Fish: Game Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Big Fish: Game Manager.
8. After uninstalling Big Fish: Game Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Big Fish: Game Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Big Fish: Game Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130