Bible Search Software
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Bible Search Software for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Bible Search Software from your PCSobolsoft
. Further information on Sobolsoft can be found here
. Please follow www.sobolsoft.com
if you want to read more on Bible Search Software on Sobolsoft's website. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Bible Search Software directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Bible Search Software is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Bible Search Software\unins000.exe". Bible Search Software's primary file takes about 80.00 KB (81920 bytes) and is called Bible Search Software.exe.
Bible Search Software is comprised of the following executables which occupy 940.93 KB (963512
bytes) on disk:
- Bible Search Software.exe (80.00 KB)
- tscc.exe (169.62 KB)
- unins000.exe (691.31 KB)
Bible Search Software is a program marketed by Sobolsoft. Some computer users want to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Bible Search Software is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Bible Search Software from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Bible Search Software or simply activate the Search field and type in "Bible Search Software". If it is installed on your PC the Bible Search Software app will be found very quickly. When you click Bible Search Software in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Bible Search Software, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Bible Search Software:
- The publisher is: www.sobolsoft.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Bible Search Software\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Bible Search Software.
8. After removing Bible Search Software, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Bible Search Software that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Bible Search Software using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Bible Search Software by Sobolsoft from your computer, we are not saying that Bible Search Software by Sobolsoft is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Bible Search Software supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-27 18:22:16.197