Bible Analyzer 4
Bible Analyzer 4 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Bible Analyzer 4 from your systemBibleAnalyzer.com
. More information on BibleAnalyzer.com can be seen here
. You can see more info on Bible Analyzer 4 at http://www.bibleanalyzer.com
. Usually the Bible Analyzer 4 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Bible Analyzer 4 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for Bible Analyzer 4 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Bible Analyzer 4\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled BibleAnalyzer4.exe and it has a size of 7.19 MB (7534619 bytes).
The executables below are part of Bible Analyzer 4. They take about 7.26 MB (7617550
bytes) on disk.
- BA-Reset.exe (33.15 KB)
- BibleAnalyzer4.exe (7.19 MB)
- uninstall.exe (47.83 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.9.2
of Bible Analyzer 4. You can find here a few links to other Bible Analyzer 4 releases:
Bible Analyzer 4 is a program marketed by BibleAnalyzer.com. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Bible Analyzer 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Bible Analyzer 4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Bible Analyzer 4 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Bible Analyzer 4". If it exists on your system the Bible Analyzer 4 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Bible Analyzer 4 in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Bible Analyzer 4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Bible Analyzer 4:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.bibleanalyzer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Bible Analyzer 4\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Bible Analyzer 4.
8. After removing Bible Analyzer 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Bible Analyzer 4 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Bible Analyzer 4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Bible Analyzer 4 by BibleAnalyzer.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Bible Analyzer 4 by BibleAnalyzer.com is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Bible Analyzer 4 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 08:30:21.057