This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall BetterHash for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall BetterHash from your PCInnovative Solutions
. You can read more on Innovative Solutions or check for application updates here
. BetterHash is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BetterHash directory, subject to the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling BetterHash is C:\Program Files (x86)\BetterHash\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. BetterHash.exe is the BetterHash's main executable file and it occupies circa 9.09 MB (9531976 bytes) on disk.
BetterHash installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 13.90 MB (14576320
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BetterHash.exe (9.09 MB)
- pcupd.exe (1.90 MB)
- unins000.exe (868.55 KB)
- powercore-main-g.exe (1.10 MB)
- miner.exe (411.00 KB)
- powercore-main.exe (573.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.117
of BetterHash. Click on the links below for other BetterHash versions:
...click to view all...
BetterHash is a program offered by the software company Innovative Solutions. Sometimes, computer users want to remove it. This is hard because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to remove BetterHash is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall BetterHash from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate BetterHash or simply click the Search field and type in "BetterHash". If it is installed on your PC the BetterHash app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select BetterHash in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about BetterHash, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall BetterHash.
8. After removing BetterHash, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong BetterHash that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling BetterHash using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall BetterHash by Innovative Solutions from your computer, nor are we saying that BetterHash by Innovative Solutions is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall BetterHash supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-16 08:38:38.250