This page is about BetterHash for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall BetterHash from your systemInnovative Solutions
. More information about Innovative Solutions can be found here
. Usually the BetterHash application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BetterHash folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling BetterHash is C:\Program Files (x86)\BetterHash\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. BetterHash.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 9.09 MB (9530952 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside BetterHash. They take about 16.89 MB (17711409
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BetterHash.exe (9.09 MB)
- pcupd.exe (1.90 MB)
- unins000.exe (866.16 KB)
- EthDcrMiner64.exe (2.99 MB)
- powercore-main-g.exe (1.10 MB)
- miner.exe (411.00 KB)
- powercore-main.exe (573.50 KB)
This data is about BetterHash version 220.127.116.111
only. For more BetterHash versions please click below:
...click to view all...
BetterHash is an application offered by Innovative Solutions. Frequently, users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall BetterHash is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete BetterHash from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate BetterHash or simply activate the Search field and type in "BetterHash". If it exists on your system the BetterHash app will be found automatically. When you click BetterHash in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about BetterHash, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall BetterHash.
8. After uninstalling BetterHash, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong BetterHash which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling BetterHash with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall BetterHash by Innovative Solutions from your PC, we are not saying that BetterHash by Innovative Solutions is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall BetterHash supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-15 21:59:51.583