Better File Rename 5.51
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Better File Rename 5.51 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Better File Rename 5.51 from your computerpublicspace.net
. More information on publicspace.net can be seen here
. Click on http://www.publicspace.net/windows/BetterFileRename
to get more information about Better File Rename 5.51 on publicspace.net's website. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Better File Series directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. Better File Rename 5.51's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Better File Series\unins000.exe. Better File Rename 5.51's main file takes around 1.59 MB (1666560 bytes) and is named bfr.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Better File Rename 5.51. They take 6.91 MB (7240760
bytes) on disk.
- bfr.exe (1.59 MB)
- exiftool.exe (4.63 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.51
of Better File Rename 5.51.
Better File Rename 5.51 is an application marketed by publicspace.net. Some users decide to remove this program. This is hard because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Better File Rename 5.51 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Better File Rename 5.51 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Better File Rename 5.51 or simply click the Search field and type in "Better File Rename 5.51". If it exists on your system the Better File Rename 5.51 app will be found very quickly. When you click Better File Rename 5.51 in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Better File Rename 5.51, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Better File Rename 5.51:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.publicspace.net/windows/BetterFileRename
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Better File Series\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Better File Rename 5.51.
8. After uninstalling Better File Rename 5.51, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Better File Rename 5.51 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Better File Rename 5.51 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Better File Rename 5.51 by publicspace.net from your computer, we are not saying that Better File Rename 5.51 by publicspace.net is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Better File Rename 5.51 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-03 04:57:25.330