This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Betrayer for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Betrayer from your PCBlackpowder Games
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Blackpowder Games. Please open http://www.BlackpowderGames.com
if you want to read more on Betrayer on Blackpowder Games's web page. Usually the Betrayer program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Betrayer folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Betrayer. Betrayer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 25.70 MB (26943504 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Betrayer. They take 65.47 MB (68650768
bytes) on disk.
- UE3Redist.exe (20.91 MB)
- Betrayer.exe (25.70 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall Betrayer.Folders left behind when you uninstall Betrayer:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Betrayer when you uninstall it:
Betrayer is an application by Blackpowder Games. Frequently, users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Betrayer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Betrayer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Betrayer or simply activate the Search field and type in "Betrayer". If it exists on your system the Betrayer application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Betrayer in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Betrayer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Betrayer:
- The software company is: http://www.BlackpowderGames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Betrayer.
8. After uninstalling Betrayer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Betrayer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Betrayer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Betrayer by Blackpowder Games from your computer, we are not saying that Betrayer by Blackpowder Games is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Betrayer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-01 20:25:03.197