Best Choice 4
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Best Choice 4 for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Best Choice 4 from your PCBest Choice Software
. Additional info about Best Choice Software can be found here
. You can get more details related to Best Choice 4 at http://www.bestchoicesoftware.com
. Best Choice 4 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BestChoice4 folder, regulated by the user's decision. You can uninstall Best Choice 4 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\BestChoice4\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. BestChoice4.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 128.84 KB (131936 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Best Choice 4. They occupy 6.92 MB (7255360
bytes) on disk.
- BCProg4.exe (6.72 MB)
- BestChoice4.exe (128.84 KB)
- uninstall.exe (55.53 KB)
- updater.exe (16.86 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.7
of Best Choice 4.
Best Choice 4 is a program marketed by the software company Best Choice Software. Some computer users choose to erase this program. This can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to erase Best Choice 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Best Choice 4 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Best Choice 4 or simply click the Search field and type in "Best Choice 4". The Best Choice 4 app will be found automatically. When you click Best Choice 4 in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Best Choice 4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Best Choice 4:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.bestchoicesoftware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BestChoice4\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Best Choice 4.
8. After removing Best Choice 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Best Choice 4 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Best Choice 4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Best Choice 4 by Best Choice Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Best Choice 4 by Best Choice Software is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Best Choice 4 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 19:09:11.070