Best Buy is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Best Buy from your computerPokki
. More information about Pokki can be found here
. Usually the Best Buy application is installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Best Buy's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine\ServiceHostApp.exe. The program's main executable file is titled ServiceHostApp.exe and it has a size of 7.51 MB (7874024 bytes).
Best Buy installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 21.09 MB (22111672
bytes) on disk.
- ServiceHostApp.exe (7.51 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe (10.59 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (2.93 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206292
of Best Buy.
When you're planning to uninstall Best Buy you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Best Buy:
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki\IconCache\persistent\Best Buy.ico
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Best Buy.lnk
Best Buy is an application by the software company Pokki. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. The best EASY manner to uninstall Best Buy is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Best Buy from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Best Buy or simply click the Search feature and type in "Best Buy". The Best Buy app will be found automatically. When you select Best Buy in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Best Buy, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Best Buy.
8. After uninstalling Best Buy, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Best Buy that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Best Buy using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Best Buy by Pokki from your PC, we are not saying that Best Buy by Pokki is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Best Buy in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-20 16:04:23.667