Bend It for Windows
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Bend It for Windows for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Bend It for Windows from your PCStallman & Mattox Racing
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Stallman & Mattox Racing. Further information about Bend It for Windows can be found at http://www.midmoracing.com/bendit.htm
. Usually the Bend It for Windows program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Bend It directory, depending on the user's option during install. Bend It for Windows's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Bend It\unins000.exe. Bend It for Windows's primary file takes about 690.78 KB (707354 bytes) and is called unins000.exe.
Bend It for Windows installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 690.78 KB (707354
bytes) on disk.
Bend It for Windows is a program released by the software company Stallman & Mattox Racing. Frequently, users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Bend It for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Bend It for Windows with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Bend It for Windows or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Bend It for Windows". The Bend It for Windows app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Bend It for Windows in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Bend It for Windows, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Bend It for Windows:
- The publisher is: http://www.midmoracing.com/bendit.htm
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Bend It\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Bend It for Windows.
8. After uninstalling Bend It for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Bend It for Windows which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Bend It for Windows with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Bend It for Windows by Stallman & Mattox Racing from your computer, we are not saying that Bend It for Windows by Stallman & Mattox Racing is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Bend It for Windows supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-04 23:31:36.370