Benchmark Factory for Databases
This page is about Benchmark Factory for Databases for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Benchmark Factory for Databases from your computerQuest Software
. Additional info about Quest Software can be read here
. You can see more info related to Benchmark Factory for Databases at http://www.quest.com
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Quest Software\Benchmark Factory for Databases folder (same installation drive as Windows). Benchmark Factory for Databases's main file takes around 1.79 MB (1871872 bytes) and its name is BFactory.exe.
Benchmark Factory for Databases is comprised of the following executables which take 42.32 MB (44376064
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Agent.exe (280.00 KB)
- BFactory.exe (1.79 MB)
- BMFDataMigrationWizard.exe (312.00 KB)
- BMFRepositoryManager.exe (128.00 KB)
- BMFRunHistory.exe (584.00 KB)
- BMFSessionEditor.exe (104.00 KB)
- comp-err.exe (1.12 MB)
- isamchk.exe (1.11 MB)
- myisamchk.exe (1.34 MB)
- myisamlog.exe (1.26 MB)
- myisampack.exe (1.27 MB)
- myisam_ftdump.exe (1.23 MB)
- mysql.exe (1.29 MB)
- mysqladmin.exe (1.21 MB)
- mysqlbinlog.exe (1.23 MB)
- mysqlcheck.exe (1.20 MB)
- mysqld-max-nt.exe (4.23 MB)
- mysqld-max.exe (4.22 MB)
- mysqld-nt.exe (3.75 MB)
- mysqld.exe (3.75 MB)
- mysqldump.exe (1.24 MB)
- mysqlimport.exe (1.20 MB)
- mysqlshow.exe (1.20 MB)
- mysqlshutdown.exe (36.00 KB)
- mysqltest.exe (1.30 MB)
- mysqlwatch.exe (44.00 KB)
- mysql_client_test.exe (1.51 MB)
- myTest.exe (40.00 KB)
- my_print_defaults.exe (1.12 MB)
- pack_isam.exe (1.05 MB)
- perror.exe (1.10 MB)
- replace.exe (1.11 MB)
The current web page applies to Benchmark Factory for Databases version 22.214.171.1241
alone. Click on the links below for other Benchmark Factory for Databases versions:
...click to view all...
Benchmark Factory for Databases is an application released by Quest Software. Some people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to erase Benchmark Factory for Databases is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Benchmark Factory for Databases from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Benchmark Factory for Databases or simply click the Search field and type in "Benchmark Factory for Databases". If it exists on your system the Benchmark Factory for Databases application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Benchmark Factory for Databases in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Benchmark Factory for Databases, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Benchmark Factory for Databases.
8. After removing Benchmark Factory for Databases, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Benchmark Factory for Databases that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Benchmark Factory for Databases using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Benchmark Factory for Databases by Quest Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Benchmark Factory for Databases by Quest Software is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Benchmark Factory for Databases in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-08 15:22:33.650