Bell Total Connect
You can find on this page details on how to remove Bell Total Connect for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Bell Total Connect from your computerBell Canada
. Take a look here
for more details on Bell Canada. Usually the Bell Total Connect program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Bell Canada\Bell Total Connect directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Bell Total Connect is C:\Program Files (x86)\Bell Canada\Bell Total Connect\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 71.50 KB (73216 bytes) on disk and is called connector_launcher.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Bell Total Connect. They occupy about 6.79 MB (7123528
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BtbcCrashService.exe (99.50 KB)
- Communicator.exe (5.52 MB)
- connector_launcher.exe (71.50 KB)
- crashreporter.exe (138.00 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (11.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (273.57 KB)
- RedemptionRunner.exe (322.00 KB)
- RedemptionRunner.exe (385.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Bell Total Connect version 22.214.171.124
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Bell Total Connect:
Bell Total Connect is a program by the software company Bell Canada. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Bell Total Connect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Bell Total Connect from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Bell Total Connect or simply click the Search feature and type in "Bell Total Connect". If it is installed on your PC the Bell Total Connect program will be found automatically. After you click Bell Total Connect in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Bell Total Connect, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Bell Total Connect.
8. After removing Bell Total Connect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Bell Total Connect which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Bell Total Connect using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Bell Total Connect by Bell Canada from your computer, nor are we saying that Bell Total Connect by Bell Canada is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Bell Total Connect supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-01 09:06:17.783