Belarc Advisor 8.4
This info is about Belarc Advisor 8.4 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Belarc Advisor 8.4 from your computerBelarc Inc.
. Further information on Belarc Inc. can be seen here
. Please open http://www.belarc.com
if you want to read more on Belarc Advisor 8.4 on Belarc Inc.'s page. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Belarc\BelarcAdvisor folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Belarc Advisor 8.4 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Belarc\BelarcAdvisor\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. Belarc Advisor 8.4's primary file takes about 123.13 KB (126088 bytes) and is called BelarcAdvisor.exe.
Belarc Advisor 8.4 is comprised of the following executables which take 284.13 KB (290952
bytes) on disk:
- BelarcAdvisor.exe (123.13 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (161.00 KB)
This web page is about Belarc Advisor 8.4 version 188.8.131.52
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Registry keys:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Belarc Advisor
Belarc Advisor 8.4 is a program by the software company Belarc Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Belarc Advisor 8.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Belarc Advisor 8.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Belarc Advisor 8.4 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Belarc Advisor 8.4". If it exists on your system the Belarc Advisor 8.4 program will be found very quickly. After you select Belarc Advisor 8.4 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Belarc Advisor 8.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Belarc Advisor 8.4:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.belarc.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Belarc\BelarcAdvisor\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Belarc Advisor 8.4.
8. After uninstalling Belarc Advisor 8.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Belarc Advisor 8.4 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Belarc Advisor 8.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Belarc Advisor 8.4 by Belarc Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Belarc Advisor 8.4 by Belarc Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Belarc Advisor 8.4 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 00:54:49.823