Belarc Advisor 8.3
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Belarc Advisor 8.3 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Belarc Advisor 8.3 from your computerBelarc Inc.
. You can find out more on Belarc Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.belarc.com
to get more facts about Belarc Advisor 8.3 on Belarc Inc.'s website. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Belarc\Advisor directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Belarc Advisor 8.3 is C:\PROGRA~1\Belarc\Advisor\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. BelarcAdvisor.exe is the Belarc Advisor 8.3's primary executable file and it takes about 110.70 KB (113360 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Belarc Advisor 8.3. They take 271.70 KB (278224
bytes) on disk.
- BelarcAdvisor.exe (110.70 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (161.00 KB)
This page is about Belarc Advisor 8.3 version 188.8.131.52
only. For other Belarc Advisor 8.3 versions please click below:
If you're planning to uninstall Belarc Advisor 8.3 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories that were left behind:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Belarc Advisor 8.3 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Belarc\Advisor
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Belarc\Advisor\BelarcAdvisor.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Belarc\Advisor\System\BAVoilaX.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Belarc\Advisor\System\NPBelv32.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Belarc\Advisor\Uninstall.exe
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
Belarc Advisor 8.3 is an application released by the software company Belarc Inc.. Some computer users want to remove this application. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Belarc Advisor 8.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Belarc Advisor 8.3 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Belarc Advisor 8.3 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Belarc Advisor 8.3". The Belarc Advisor 8.3 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Belarc Advisor 8.3 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Belarc Advisor 8.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Belarc Advisor 8.3:
- The software company is: http://www.belarc.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\PROGRA~1\Belarc\Advisor\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Belarc Advisor 8.3.
8. After removing Belarc Advisor 8.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Belarc Advisor 8.3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Belarc Advisor 8.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Belarc Advisor 8.3 by Belarc Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Belarc Advisor 8.3 by Belarc Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Belarc Advisor 8.3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 21:00:08.993